Team Olalekan Ojo Profile
OLALEKAN FESTUS OJO is the Managing Partner and Founder of PLATINUM & TAYLOR HILL. He is a distinguished lawyer with Dispute Resolution/Litigation, Corporate & Commercial Law, Real Estate/Construction, and Labour/Employment Law experience. Working as an Associate at the CHIEF ROTIMI WILLIAMS CHAMBERS and AFE BABALOLA & Co. Law Firms, he has gained vast experience providing legal advice and argued cases and conducted trials in the Court of Appeal, Federal and State High Courts. He has also written over ten briefs for the Supreme Court of Nigeria.
Ojo has published notable articles in National Dailies like ThisDay Newspapers, Guardian Newspapers, Lawyard, and other Blog sites, some of which are;
- Re: Bayelsa Governorship Conundrum: Reflections On The Supreme Court Judgment.
- Lagos State Land Use Charge Law 2018: A Constitutional Aberration.
- Overview of the Federal Competition and Consumer Protection bill.
- Legality or Otherwise of Bitcoin in Nigeria.
- Legality or otherwise of the imposition of N50 stamp duty on bank transactions.
Olalekan is a graduate of the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University and has been called to the Nigerian Bar. He is a member of the International Bar Association (IBA) and The Nigerian Bar Association (NBA).